Friday, July 12, 2013

My new summer fun from Influenster!

               WOO HOO look what I finally got the other day!!!
 
 
 
I was so excited when my hubby said that my Sunkissed VoxBox had arrived at our old address, I immediately made him send it up to me here in New York. This is my first VoxBox from Influenster so I am very, very excited about it. It has some great summer items in it for me to give a try.
 
Want a quick rundown of what was in the Sunkissed VoxBox??? Here goes....(I will be doing individual post on each item thru the next few weeks)
 

 
Sinfulshine With Gel Tech nail polish.
In my house we can never have enough or too much nail polish. My daughter is a nail polish FREAK (literally have to buy a new color ever time we shop!) I received this really awesome pink/fuscia color called ROYAL FLUSH. I will be changing my nail colors tonight to give it a try :)

 
Olay Fresheffects BB cream
I have never used a BB cream before so I am looking forward to giving this one a try. I must say my best friend was with me when I opened my Influenster box and she tried to steal this item away from me!
 
 
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles
I love heels. I love the way the look anyways. But I hate that my feet hurt so bad afterwards. So I am really excited to put these babies in my favorite pair of heels and head out for a night on the town.
 
 
Goody Ouchless hair ties
(My lovely daughter has already take 2 of these) My daughter and I both have pretty long hair so we are always looking for the next best hair tie. I wear my hair up about 90% of the time, and I hate nothing more than to have my hair tie pull my hair out of my head when I take it out. These hair ties are suppose to be "ouchless" so I am guessing they aren't going to be pulling my hair out. YAY
 
Watch for my future post on each of these products individually. I am looking forward to giving them each a try!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment