Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles


I have been know to avoid wearing heals because I can't stand they way the make my feet hurt. Thanks to Influenster for sending me these Dr. Scholls for Her High Heel Insoles to give a try (complimentary at that!).



So I broke out my favorite Madden summer heals....
 
I bought these last year when I absolutely fell in love with them! They are cute and funky. We planned a girls night out and on came my Maddens, equipped with my Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.
 

OMG! I love this insoles! They are soft and cushy and have a nice little bit of arch support which really helps keep my feet from hurting. They fit into any size or style shoe without showing. And off to the local pub we went...
 
Spent a few hours dancing to a cool live a band and had a few drinks and by the end of the night my feet were still happy....As was I
 
Anyone who wears heels on a daily basis or even for just a fun night out, should add Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles to every pair of heels they own! Run on out to Walmart and pick up a pair for just $7.97. It's well worth it to keep your feet happy.
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment