Monday, July 29, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics



It has taken me years to finally let my hair grow out. I have always loved long hair but for many years just didn't want the hassle of having it. I now have a love/hate relationship with my long hair.  I love it because there is so much more I can do with it now that it's long. I hate it because when it is 100 degrees outside it makes me HOT.
 

 

 

 This is me with long hair. Now that summer has hit, 90 percent of the time my hair is up in some sort of mess bun or pony tail. I just can't tolerate it on my neck all the time. I, as I am sure most women, am always looking for a good hair tie that will not pull my hair out of my head. I have tried every time of hair tie there is on the market and none of them can accomplish keeping my hair up and not killing me when I pull it out.
 
Goody's new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are great. They are flat, unlike many brands on the market and they don't have that little glue spot or metal bracket holding them together. As you can see that have a nice little knot in them. Now I know what your thinking "wont that knot pull apart?" I have worn these elastics for the last couple of weeks, pretty much every day, and have not had one problem with them. My daughter, who is know to break hair ties, is also wearing them and using them as bracelets and pulling on the constantly and they still haven't come apart.
 
(Good golly please ignore that awful ignore that awful picture of my lol) As you can see we both have a ton of hair to keep under control. I am constantly fighting with her to keep hers out of her face, but she hates hair ties because they hurt her. She has fallen in love with these Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastic. She can now tolerate having her hair pulled up. And she loves all the colors they come in.
 
These ribbon elastics are a must for every girls hair supply bucket! You can find that at most of your big box stores and they only cost around $3.97 (at Walmart).
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment