Monday, June 3, 2013

Who is one of your favorite Authors and why? #Challengetowrite

Who's my favorite author???? Well who's not is a more accurate question. I love to read. I read just about anything I can get my hands on. If I have to pick just one it would be John Grisham. I have read, and owned, every book he has written. I don't know why, but from the first time I picked up my first Grisham book, I was hooked.


I love everything about the way he writes. Grisham has a way of making you feel like you are right in the story.  He writes about law and justice. At one time I thought about becoming a lawyer just because of Grisham's books. Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Even the books that he as written that I didn't think I would like (A year with out Christmas, the Theodore Boone series) I really enjoyed.

My second favorite author....E.L James of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment