Monday, April 8, 2013

Garnire Fructis Hydra Recharge



I admit it. I am a picky shampoo person. I have very weird hair (atleast in my opinion). It is both dry and oily. It has a mind of it's own 90% of the time. It has natural wave, and gets frizzy with high humidity. In short, IT'S A NIGHTMARE! So I tend to be very opinionated about shampoos and conditioners. If I find one I like I stick with it (until it stops doing it's job....does this happen to anyone else....shampoo immunity LOL) Until recently I was stuck on Tressemee (which we all know is expensive), I love it. It was by far my favorite shampoo/conditioner EVER. That was until I got choosen to try the new Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge system by Bzzagent.

I have used Garnier products in the past and have liked them a lot.  I have to say up till I tried the Hydra Recharge system my favorite thing about Garnier products was the way they smelled. MMMM....so fruity and good. After just 2 days I could already tell the difference in my hair. It was lighter, healthier and just plain felt good. When you use all 3 of the product s (shampoo/condition/treatment together it makes a huge difference. There have been days when I just used the shampoo and conditioner and while my hair still felt great it tended to get frizzier faster then on the days I used the treatment too.

Even my daughter has decided she likes the Garnier better then the Tressemee. I plan on using the Hydra Recharge system for a long time to come. It is not a staple in my shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment