Sunday, March 10, 2013

Handmade gifts (updated 3/15)

So I have decided since I am enjoying crocheting and really getting into I am going to start posting some of the items I make. All items that I post are available to buy, in any color you choose. Some items will requirement measurements.  Here are some of the items that I have prototypes done for:

 

Two-colored Letter Blanket.  $20
 
 
Infant Winter Beany $10
With blanket $30
 
 
Rose Hairbands. These come in different widths. I need head circumference for orders
4- $3.00
5- $3.50
6- $4.00
7- $4.50
 
 
Barefoot Sandals (infants) top one ties in back, bottom one just slips on
$5.00
 
 
 
Rose set. Infant headband and barefoot sandals (each sold seperatly also)
$15.00
 
 
Infant hat and barefoot sandals (either with rose or 5 petal flower on both)
$15.00

 
Baby girl set.b Blanket, Infant hat and barefoot sandals
$30.00
Blanket alone $20.00


 
Owl Hat available in any colors you chose
$10

 
Bows Large $5.00 Small $2.00
can be put on any thing. small would make a cute bowtie for a little boy

I will be added items as I get prototypes done to post pictures of them. Send me a message or email me at christald78@gmail.com to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment