Sunday, February 3, 2013



Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has been the best weapon in the fight against damaged skin for 40 years. But Norwegian Formula® has become more than a tool for elements-exposed fishermen — it can extend the life of manicures, too. Applying even small amounts of this hyper concentrated, glycerin-rich cream to hands, nails and lips can undo seasons of damage to weary skin and improve the look and feel of nails. In fact, Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has proven so effective at repairing and protecting skin that it earned a 2012 Good Housekeeping Seal.

My first review for Bzzagent was for Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream Formula. This hand cream is fantastic. It is thick and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue on your hands. It heals rough chapped hands fast. It even worked great on my psoriasis (it calmed the itching and helped moisten the patchy areas).
I added it my hand care regimen, morning and night I would apply the hand cream to my hands, and to my feet (worked great on those rough heel patches too!)

I would recommend this product to everyone, especially those who work out in the cold harsh wind. It coats your hands nicely to protect them against the damaging environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment