Friday, February 15, 2013

Glade Expressions



I  recently got selected by Bzzagent to review the Glade Expressions mist and diffusers. Now I am a strictly Scentsy girl when it comes to making my house smell good. So I was on the fence about whether I would like these or not. So once my package came with my coupons to go get one of each for free off to Walmart I went to see what scents they had. Of course my husband had to have a say in what scent I chose (and so did the kids, yes it was a family affair).



So we chose 2 different scents. I got the Pineapple & Mangosteen diffuser starter set.


Now I was hesitant about this scent from hearing other people say they did not care for it. However my husband said it reminded him of the beach so it came home with us. Our bathroom is always a source of weird smells so I put the diffuser in there to help keep it smelling better. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at home much I enjoyed the smell. The first couple of days you could smell the Pineapple/Mangosteen thru most of our house. Which was fine with us as it did have a nice beachy sort of smell to it. It is now a permanant fixture in the bathroom (and just about in need of a refill!). And it's pretty too!

 For our Glade Expressions Mist we choose the Lavander & Juniper Berry Mist. 


This mist has a nice soft scent. We use it  in the car on a regular basis. I like something with a little stronger of a scent for the house. But in a small space like the car it works great.

All in all I was really surprised that I enjoyed the mist and diffuser as much as I have. We will definatly be keeping the diffuser in the bathroom for a long time to come. As for the mist....well we  may need to try the different scents until we find one that fits just right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment