Friday, May 10, 2013

Ivory 2in1 Hair & Body


 
I received a bottle of Ivory 2 in 1 bath and body from Influenster to try. I am a big Ivory fan so it was nothing for me to give this product a try. The first day I got it I handed it to my daughter when it was bath time and told her to use it on her whole body...including her hair. She looked at me like I was nuts! And then had to read the bottle to make sure it has conditioner in it (which it does), before she would agree to give it a try.
 
She came out of  the shower with a smile on her face. She said "I only used a little bit on my hand to wash my hair and it worked so good". So then we had to do the sniff test (all mother's know you  have to do the sniff test after baths to make sure they wash good ). She smelled so clean and fresh, from her head to her toes. (she is shy and would not allow me to take a picture of her soapy head).
 
We have used many body washes over the years, I am always looking for a fresher, cleaner smell. I have fallen in love with this Ivory 2 in 1 hair and body wash. I love how it makes bath time with my two pre-teens so much faster.







No comments:

Post a Comment