Monday, May 6, 2013

Children's Mucinex Multi-symptom Cold review


                                     http://smiley360.com/1259999.cfm   

Nothing is more annoying than that nasty cold that starts going around the school. You know it's gonna hit your house at some point because, lets face it, kids just don't know how to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing, nor do they wash the greatest. (yeah yeah I know we all want to believe our kids do the right things, but let's face it, they don't).

I have been dreading the cold this year because it has been a nasty one. So when I got selected by smiley360  to receive a free Children's Mucinex  Multi-Symptom Cold to give  a try, I jumped right on the chance.  And of course, no one in my house got sick for months. Go figure, I finally have medicine on hand to treat the nasty cold and my kids are uncharacteristically healthy.

So there it sat, on my shelf, for weeks. Just waiting for the first cough, or stuffy nose. Finally, after weeks, my daughter got the sniffles and a little cough. So I finally cracked open the bottle of Mucinex. With it's wild berry flavor I thought she would like the taste, not that any medicine tastes good. Well she didn't care for the taste. However, the medicine worked like a charm. With just the first dose her cough was under control and her congestion had started clearing. By the end of day three, she was almost completely cough free and her congestion wasn't nearly as noticeable.

Make sure you read all the warnings on the bottle before you start using Mucinex on your kids.
                                                                                
 

No comments:

Post a Comment