Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DADDY'S LITTLE HUNTING BUDDY crochet set

DADDY'S LITTLE HUNTING BUDDY

Living in Upstate NY, hunting is an undeniable pasttime for many men (and some women). So when one of my friends found out she was having a baby boy, she had to have something "hunter/camo" themed for him. And being that it is summer (and yes we do have some pretty hot summer days) I went for a trusty diaper cover, ball cap and booties (newborns feet always feel cold to me).
I have never used "camo" (actually Red Heart Super Saver "Woodsey") so I was a little nervous about how it would look. I must say I absolutely LOVE the set. I love it so much I have listed it on my Etsy site: daddys little hunter set


Below are the links to the patterns I used. 


These are the booties. This was my first time being successful with making booties, so I am super excited to post them! They were super easy and quick to make.


I have made a ton of diaper covers. I love them. This is one of my favorites. I added the "bear paw" buttons instead of just plain buttons to make it more "hunter" like.

No comments:

Post a Comment